Support Services at Pearce
Our vision is to look, live, and love like Jesus. We work to fulfill this through our mission to be and make disciples of Jesus that love God and neighbor. And all of this is done through three strategic priorities—Worship, Community, and Service. We find community by journeying with people through difficult times in their lives.
Celebrate Recovery Community Group
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- The Loft, Pearce Church
- A safe place where we can be set free from our hurts, habits, and hang-ups. Celebrate Recovery is an open meeting, and everyone is welcome.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- The Loft (Room 251), Pearce Church
- The death of a loved one is very painful. For this reason, Pearce Church provides a number of avenues for care and encouragement in your time of need after losing someone.
The Prayer Chain is a great avenue to share personal prayer concerns with the Pearce Community. If you wish to have a prayer request listed on the prayer chain, please call the church office or speak to a Pearce pastor.
Neighborly Help is a branch of Pearce Men’s Ministry made up of teams of men who help widows, widowers, seniors, single parents, and others who find themselves in need because of “stage of life” situations.
Did you know we have a library in our building? Take the elevator to Level BR. We have a wide variety of titles to choose from and there’s even a large children’s section. Stop by and check it out!
- 3rd Tuesday at 12pm
- Conference Room, Pearce Church
- Caring for an individual with dementia can be challenging and overwhelming. We support dementia caregivers who face frustration, and even anger, as a part of everyday life.
- Facilitator: Mary Lou Bates
Pastoral Care Team
A Pastoral Care Team is available to help with hospital visitation, follow-ups at home, and visits to our seniors and shut-ins. Each pastor on this team serves several days each month.
Stephen Ministers provide one-on-one confidential care to people who are facing overwhelming needs: hospitalization, grieving, suffering, loneliness, divorce, unemployment, accidents, etc.
Food Service Ministry
The Pearce Food Service Ministry seeks to glorify God through the gift of hospitality and bless the church and community with our services. Successful events start with early planning. Whether your event is ministry-related or a social function, our staff looks forward to assisting you with all your catering needs.
Common Grounds Café
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: Closed for the summer (10am-2pm resumes when RWC classes begin in late August)